Printervriendelijke versie

Current Size: 100%

Campanile de l'ancien collège des Jésuites

Allées Fénelon
46000 Cahors
Telefoon : 05 65 20 88 91
The Jesuits settled first in the buildings of the old college du Quercy (XVIth century). They modify the old chapel of Saint-Michel-des-Pauvres, which they now dedicate to Ignace de Loyola, founder of the order, and entrust the realization of his decorated painting to two Jesuits: François Blanc and Jean Planchette.

The Jesuits built two imposing main building elements, at the junction of which a large staircase was built with straight flights. In the center of the establishment, the Déclamation room has a remarkable French ceiling. In 1676, the architect Antoine Chassagnard was entrusted with the construction of the bell-tower over the college.
  • Campanile de l'ancien collège des Jésuites 1 - Cahors
  • Campanile de l'ancien collège des Jésuites 2 - Cahors
  • Campanile de l'ancien collège des Jésuites 3 - Cahors
  • Campanile de l'ancien collège des Jésuites 1 - Cahors
  • Campanile de l'ancien collège des Jésuites 2 - Cahors
  • Campanile de l'ancien collège des Jésuites 3 - Cahors
Prijzen Min Max Beschrijving
Gratis / /
Check the terms and conditions and privacy policy
Campanile de l'ancien collège des Jésuites
Adres :
Allées Fénelon
46000 Cahors
Telefoon :
05 65 20 88 91
Grands sites Midi-Pyrénées
  • Français
  • English
  • Nederlands
  • Deutsch
  • Español